Communication is vital in any type of relationship: a parent-child relationship, a friendship, or a lover’s relationship.
We, as humans, are social beings that need to express themselves and communicate their feelings, needs, expectations and thoughts. We can’t live without communicating with one another and we can’t function as a couple without a healthy exchange of thoughts and emotions through words.
So, it is safe to say that the role communication plays in a Sugar Daddy – Sugar Baby relationship plays is just as vital as it is in any type of relationship. A sugar relationship is no different from a traditional romantic connection when it comes to the communicational needs between partners.
The differences come in terms of expectations; games that are normally being played in a traditional relationship; and manipulation.
A Sugar Daddy – Sugar Baby relationship comes with the cards all out in the open, nothing is being hidden, nothing is being left unspoken and nothing is left to be interpreted by each of the two partners as they see fit.
A sugar relationship is built on communication. So, saying that communication plays an important role in relationships formed on one of the sugar baby websites available on the market, is an understatement.
The key to a strong and healthy sugar relationship is being honest, and talking things through, not leaving room for interpretation, for manipulations, for lies or for childish games.
So, if you are a Sugar Baby or a Sugar Daddy, looking for that perfect relationship, remember this:
- talk clearly about what’s on your mind.
- talk about WHAT upsets you WHEN it upsets you.
- do not overthink a situation when the easiest thing to do is just ASK the other person what he/she really meant.
- Talk about your needs and demand what is yours: if you’ve negotiated for time, ask for the time that has been promised to you; if you’ve discussed about spending two-three vacations together annually, ask for this promise to be kept; if you need money to pay for your student loan, say that openly.
- Always say what you think or want concisely. Do not assume the other person knows what you are thinking, because no one besides yourself resides in your own mind.
As long as you keep the communication line open between you and your sugar partner, there is nothing that could go wrong in your relationship, because we say it again: communication is the key to a great relationship, because discussing about your problems, your worries, your dreams, your desires, your needs, is like already having half of the problem solved.
Do not assume that the other person can read your mind. Do not assume that the other person has an ulterior, evil reason behind what he does or says. You can’t know what is in other people’s minds if you don’t ask and talk things through.
So yes, communication is really important if you want to have a long lasting Sugar Daddy – Sugar Baby relationship!